Present your property at its best...
so you can sell your home fast for the most price.
- Fresh flowers and a fruit bowl are nice.
- Make the home look as roomy as possible. This may require storing some furniture items.
- Try to make all your rooms look as spacious and neat as possible.
- Open the blinds/curtains for good light.
- Turn on all interior lights and make sure all light fixture bulbs are good.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Windows should be clean.
- De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Clothes hung, or folded and put away. Excess pillows and throw blankets should be put away.
- Walls should not have too many items hanging on them such as family photos and art work.
- Posters and such in kid’s rooms should be taken down.
- Sink should be free from dishes.
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
- Remove photos, notes, magnets and papers from the refrigerator.
- Clean or replace shower curtain.
- Remove cloth toilet lid covers and rugs around toilet.
- Laundry room should be free of clothes and cleaning supplies, brooms, mops
- Fireplace mantle should not be cluttered.
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
- Close garage door.
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Clean up yard: mow, trim bushes, rake yard & remove all garden tools
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios